Thursday 27 October 2011

We take our rest seriously here...

Well of course some people work hard.  Our teams have been working a LOT!!  But the general attitude is that you rest whenever you need it.  It's okay to close your eyes in a meeting and take a nap.  I wanted to post some pictures here of meeting nappers but it's hard to discretely pull my camera out to take a picture of someone I'm meeting with who is sleeping... but I can share some other examples we found on our journeys.
Come back later when I'm awake!

She found a good bench...

Our driver has a much better place for a nap...

Team napping!

I need a job like this!

A bench hidden around the corner... it was gone when we finished lunch!




OK he's not sleeping, but it got my attention!  The gentleman on the right has no shoes on... and we were meeting with the Mayor!  I learned a lot about the Ghanaian culture, but I have a lot more to learn!!















No comments:

Post a Comment